Problem with assets opening in Garden Gnome Viewer

Q&A about the latest versions
jmumich23

I have a tour that currently opens with no problem in the Firefox web browser after making some security setting changes. First question, does anyone know why when I drag my tour into the garden gnome viewer, my assets folder pdfs no longer work as intended? Instead, for every PDF in my tour I get a popup window to save the PDF on my computer. The way they are supposed to work is that a text box is clicked within the tour and the pdf opens directly within the tour as seen with the attachment I have included. Along with the click of a text box, a close button on the top right of the open pdf also becomes visible. Only thing that shows right now is the close button in the Garden Gnome Viewer. Second question, is there currently a browser where no changes to security settings have to be made for the tour to function? I would like to avoid having my customer change up their security settings just to view the tour. This tour will not be hosted anywhere and what I send to my customer is a thumb drive with the output folder. The direction from me to them is to open the index file that is generated in the output folder. Thanks and have a great day.
Attachments
Button Action.JPG
Button Action.JPG (29.19 KiB) Viewed 8315 times
Test.JPG
Test.JPG (178.61 KiB) Viewed 8315 times
OG Site Docs Action.JPG
OG Site Docs Action.JPG (32.41 KiB) Viewed 8315 times