Type of input image files are changing in batch maode

Q&A about the latest versions
Wim.Koornneef

Hello Thomas,

I have a little problem with batch processing of some image types.
When I drop a 4:3 ratio photo image on the input window the Auto input selector select the Cross image type and for 3:2 ratio photos it selects the Cylinder type.

For navigation purposes my customized HTML templates are using an image name format that is almost the same as your name format for face based images (Cube/Cross etc.), the "name_number.extension" name format.

For obvious reasons this almost simular name format is giving problems when outputting the HTML files for 4:3 ratio images when the cross type is selected so therefore I manually change the choice of the Auto selector from Cross to Cylinder.
Until recently this simple workaround worked great for single and batch output of HTML files for Zoomify images based on 4:3 ratio photos.

In the latest PanoVR versions the Batch processor is now changing the input image type for every image in the list, so if I change the file type from Cross to Cylinder this setting is not tranferred to the images in the batch list, so the setting is not "sticking" with output problems as a result.

Q) Is it possible to bring back the previous behavior of the Batch processor regarding the handling of the file type ?

Thanks,

Wim