Problem with gallery/ies exported with the ggnome package viewer

Q&A about the latest versions
matteo.mannai

Wed Oct 07, 2020 6:34 pm

Hello!

I am having problems in sharing a package with two picture slideshows included. Slideshows are a modified version of the Gallery, where slideshow 1 refers to folder "Gallery", slideshow 2 refers fo the folder "Gallery1". So far so good since I changed the logic under the External URL logic box and everything works fine. Note that both slideshow are linked with a specific hotspot ID.

I exported the package to be shown to a friend, but even I have transformed in zip, then unzipped, then inserted the galleries files, then re-zipped and re-put in .ggpkg, when shared it seems it doens't open the HTML5. I am just guessing this is a problem linked with the package but it should not be a problem if the VT is inserted on a client/host website.

What am I missing? Is it possible to share the package with multiple or even single photo galleries.

Thank you in advance!
Hopki
Gnome

Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:25 pm

Hi,
This should work, but with Pano2VR 6 pro you can use the add assets feature.
In the HTML5 output and under the Advanced tab you can add folders.
This puts the folder in an assets folder. When you make a package, all files should be included.
So the file path will be assets/your folder/..
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Software Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
matteo.mannai

Sat Oct 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Thank you very much indeed as always!

Matteo Mannai