after __FlyIn HS`s not loading?

Q&A about the latest versions
nick@raeumlich

Howdy,

after my __FlyIn Animation (creatd in Animation Editor) the Hotspots in the Pano are not loading. The Generall custom UI works fine, everything else also, except for the Hotspots(all of them).
When i jump to another Pano, using the UI, the Hotspots suddenly load, from there on everything works fine ...
If i deactivate the __FlyIn everything woks as intended ...

Am i missing something?

cheers

Nick
nick@raeumlich

the only way i found to solve this is to "force a reload" of the start Panorama, using a timer that triggers after the __FlyIn ...
But as Im using Blends between the Panos, its of course not the most beatiful result ...

... someone else has a better solution?

cheers
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Nick,
Not seeing the project it will be hard to say for sure but...
Hotspots are only seen in the Rectilinear projection.
So if your Fly-In does not go back to the rectilinear projection, or the fly-in is stopped before it finishes then you will get the same situation.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
nick@raeumlich

oooooh .... Hopki you hit it! :)

Of course i didnt watch what projection mode is "default" for the Animations and didnt change it.
That also explains why the "forced reload" works, cause the Projection changes back to original ... yeah, well :)

Just out of curiosity: are hotspots never visible in stereographic mode? And if not why is that?

cheers Hopky, thanks!

Solved.