File Management (Workflow)

Q&A about the latest versions
FTS_Aylward

Hello.

I'm coming to Pano2VR from another program, so I have a number of assets already to re-use.

I see similarities to the file management that seems mostly automated, which is great, but I can't find an overview for how all files and assets are located in reference to a project build. Where files that are generated will end up and what files are copied from their original locations etc.

Can someone help me with this?

Mark
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Mark,
You may want to start with a project folder, then subfolders containing panoramas and dependecies such as popup images and videos.
So inside the project folder, you will have the project .p2vr file, and skin, .ggsk file.
Then a folder full of dependencies such as floor plans, popup up images, videos and sound files.
Then folders for your panoramas. I say folders as if you have a tour of a building with different floors you may want a folder for ground floor Panos and a folder for first-floor Panos etc.

The reason for this is the panoramas will get tags using the folder name so good folder names would be ground, first, second etc.
This makes using tags much faster.

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/