browser freezes when auto rotation node filter can't find tags

Q&A about the latest versions
d61helix

I just found out the its crashes when there is a node filter that has a tag that is not present in any of the nodes, it was a template file which i used for many tours the new nodes didnt have the tags in the filter, and the bug managed to slip past my own checks into the wild since i always click to stop autorotate to test. quite an embarrassing episode with my clients i have to say. I think this is a bug should be fixed! Hope this info is helpful to anyone who encountered the same issue! :D
Hopki
Gnome

Hi d61helix,
You may we have found a bug, but your description does not allow me to try and reproduce the issue.
When you say "Node Filter" what do you mean exactly, do you mean a Node Marker or an Action Filter?
If I wanted to reproduce the issue, how would I go about it?
What platform are you using macOS or Windows, version? which browser and version?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
d61helix

Hi Hopki,

Apologies for not being concise. The node filter is actually under the projects output settings under the autorotate section. It is the "node filter tag" under "change node" which filters which nodes to change. You just need to enter a tag which does not exist, mine was residue from previous tours. And all major 3 major browsers will crash, when the autorotating pano tries to switch nodes, but unable to since there is no nodes with the filter tag. It is so serious that it causes all the other tabs to freeze as well. Thanks!

Hopki wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 2:33 pm Hi d61helix,
You may we have found a bug, but your description does not allow me to try and reproduce the issue.
When you say "Node Filter" what do you mean exactly, do you mean a Node Marker or an Action Filter?
If I wanted to reproduce the issue, how would I go about it?
What platform are you using macOS or Windows, version? which browser and version?
Regards,
k.ary.n
Gnome

Thanks for reporting! The issue has been logged...