HTML5 Output Settings / Transitions / Zoom Speed!

Q&A about the latest versions
Carlos Chegado

G'Day,

Been playing with the Transitions Settings on my HTML5 Output Settings and when it comes to the Zoom Speed, it doesn't seem to make any difference to the [Zoom In] effect on [After].

If I select the [Zoom In] [Before] I can actually control the Zoom Speed from 0.01 to 99.00.

But in this particular project, I don't want the Zoom In Before but rather only the Zoom In After and this one seems to be ignoring the Zoom Speed, whatever number I punch in there!

How can I control the Zoom Speed After the transition?

Cheers
Branigan

Carlos Chegado wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 2:30 am G'Day,

Been playing with the Transitions Settings on my HTML5 Output Settings and when it comes to the Zoom Speed, it doesn't seem to make any difference to the [Zoom In] effect on [After].

If I select the [Zoom In] [Before] I can actually control the Zoom Speed from 0.01 to 99.00.

But in this particular project, I don't want the Zoom In Before but rather only the Zoom In After and this one seems to be ignoring the Zoom Speed, whatever number I punch in there!

How can I control the Zoom Speed After the transition?

Cheers
That area's a little cobwebby, so try this for a not unpleasant transition:

Cross Dissolve,
Trans Time 1.0
Before: None
After: Zoom In
Wait: UNticked
Zoomed Fov: 10
Speed 1.0.
Carlos Chegado

Hi Branigan,

Yep, this is what I've been using, but currently working on a project that could benefit from having the Zoomed FOV set to 50 but I hate how fast the After Zoom In has become and need to control this zoom speed.

Hopefully the Gnomes allow us to control the After Zoom In feature as it's greatly needed.

Cheers
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Carlos,
In the next update, you will have FoV settings for both before and after, effects.
Cheers,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Carlos Chegado

That is excellent Hopki.

Much appreciated.

Cheers