the one thing that keeps bothering me....

Q&A about the latest versions
Branigan

Yep. :)
deedee123

i'm curious to know if a new update (with a fix), will be released soon..? a matter of weeks, or months maybe?
i'm very much looking forward to it so i finally have the idea i can sell a professional product to my clients. and i don't need to be jealous of smooth looking presentations made in 3D Vista, KRpano or, dare i say it, Kuula. I'd love to see pano2VR become superior!

david
360Texas

Sorry if not knowing when updates are released and it keeps bothering you.

Suggest you bookmark this page and please visit daily.

https://ggnome.com/pano2vr/

Scroll down to page bottom until you see this picture
pano2vrfreetry.jpg
pano2vrfreetry.jpg (195.35 KiB) Viewed 1712 times
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Branigan

360Texas wrote: Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm Sorry if not knowing when updates are released and it keeps bothering you.

Suggest you bookmark this page and please visit daily.

https://ggnome.com/pano2vr/

Scroll down to page bottom until you see this picture
Please delete your post and stop being so snarky, Moderator. :)
deedee123

somehow i feel this conversation is misunderstood.
why suggest i check the update page daily? am i asking a strange question? or is it intended as a joke?

i'm not bothered by lack of updates, i'm bothered by my projects looking significantly less good than competitors who use different software. I'm charging money for it. clients compare. i just finished a project for an upmarket german car brand, it took me many days and nights of getting it all right. all looks nice -apart- from those elements jumping around. i just hope they don't complain. what should i tell them? i'm using cheap software? i also hope they don't remind me of showing it on a big screen, like i once suggested, because it would look .. well.. funny, but not in a good way.

it seems the problem is acknowledged by the developers (although i don't know who they are), and i guess, because other programs don't have this problem, there should be some solution possible.

i want t give my clients the best possible presentations, is that so strange? i hope we all do. is it too much to ask if there is any timeline to have this fixed?

best,
david
deedee123

hello,
apologies for "bumping" this topic, at the risk of being regarded as a nuisance..

about smoothness: whenever i put in a picture or video element in a project (which, i think, is just like a hotspot a 'floating' element, not rendered into the background) , it looks so great, and rotates super smooth with the background. perfect! but i also like to use many hotspots in the scenes, so people can choose wherever they like to go. but why don't they get the same smooth treatment... :?

in the current situation it's holding me back from certain ideas i want to develop and propose to clients (especially for bigger screens). so it is important to me, and i do hope a pano2VR developer can give a hint if the hotspots will also render smoothly in weeks.. or months.... or i should forget about it. (which i can't imagine, as other programs have it already)

i don't expect a release date, just some rough idea would already help me setting my own plans.

best,
david