Refreshing Images

Q&A about the latest versions
Neal

Is there a way of refreshing an image to a new version? Many times I will notice something in the image that needs to be corrected outside of Pano2VR. Right now I am removing the image and bring in the new version. But it would be nice if there was a refresh feature.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Select the node then right button click in the viewer, then select Reload Image.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Neal

Thanks, I found it. Not where I was expecting.

What is the difference between reloading and updating the image?
360Texas

I remember doing this along time ago. Maybe its changed now but:

When you bring your original image into the Tour.... Pano2vr records the original image node name(s).xxx. So the next time you open it will know all the image names in the tour.
Lets say you decide to edit node x or simply replace node x image with a different image.

Make sure that this different image has same node x original name as Pano2vr fetches by image name.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
k.ary.n
Gnome

Update = use to update viewer elements
Reload = use to update the node

https://ggnome.com/doc/viewer/#viewer-context-menu
FaithClicks360

Is there a way to update an image pulling in the new version and include the tags in the new version. When I update the image in the viewer the tags (metadata) from the updated image are not updated in the user data. Is there a way to make this happen? Thanks.... (I'll keep looking in the meantime..)