Using Droplet for multi point tour

Q&A about the latest versions
AMott

Hi,

I'm using Pano 2 VR 6.1.8 pro 64bit on windows 10 to try to generate a droplet to generate a linked tour of around 5-25 images at a time taken with a GoProMax as a html5 output.

When creating the droplet I am following https://ggnome.com/doc/droplet-create/ Opening Pano2VR, selecting html5 output, selecting a skin with leaflet maps and then save as a droplet ticking the "create a single virtual tour" and "Automatically link the tour nodes"

At present when I drop the folder full of images or a selection of images onto the droplet it runs and seems to process the first image to the multi res output and then skips through the remaining pictures without processing them.

Within the output folder and html there is only information for one node which corresponds to the first image in the folder.

I've tried playing with the folder output name for the multi res images to tie it to the original image name. It then processes all input images into the multi res outputs however it still only generates a tour with the first single image included.

Can anyone offer any advice, i've gone through the forums and tried tweaking multiple variables to no success?

Could it be that the skin I am using is affecting the output process?

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi AMott,
Reading your post I can not see anything obvious.
1) Open a new project and add an HTML5 output
2) Add a skin
3) Save as Droplet, select save the project file, create a single virtual tour and if your input images have location data select Automatically link the tour nodes.

That's it!
You just drop a folder full of panorama onto the droplet.
Don't modify any file paths, not needed.

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
AMott

I've tried this at the most simple level possible - creating a blank skin with nothing in it. opening it within the above methodology and creating the droplet, still i get a tour with only one set of node information extracted.

Before i did this i installed the latest version of Pano2VR so its not even a version issue.

Do you have a video which outlines the process?

AMott

Edit - I wasn't clicking the save project file - clicking this gives me a separate project file for each image dropped on the droplet but still no joined up tour.
christoph
Gnome

Hi!
You are right, there is a bug in the Windows version of Pano2VR, sorry for that.
It will be fixed in the next release....

Regards,
Christoph
AMott

Thanks @christoph

What is your release cycle? when can i expect a bug fix?

Thanks
AMott