Organization,

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello the forum,

When I make panoramas for a virtual tour there are + or - 25, I work with my "Samsung Galaxy S7" phone then I transfer them to my PC and in Pano2VR they are all named "Samsung" So I have to rename it , but I admit that I get lost a bit. In the 25 panos there are bedrooms, bathrooms, parental suites .... what is your organization during the shots so as not to make mistakes when you rename them in Pano2VR?

Thanks for your advices.

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
k.ary.n
Gnome

You can organize them into folders and then drag those folders into Pano2VR. Pano2VR will read the folder names and assign them as tags. So you can filter your images.One folder for the kitchen panos, one for the living room, etc.

As for during the shoot, you can do a dummy shot between "scenes" or rooms. If you're using a DSLR, the trick is to just cover the lens and shoot a black frame so you know you're at your last shot. But you can do the same with one shot cameras. Then when sorting later, you'll have a visual scene or chapter marker.
Alain_83740

hello forum, k.ary.n,

Thank you for your answer, but I think I found a solution, when I take a panoramic, I save the photo then I open it I click on edit and I rename the panorama, for example: Samsung_102265. ... in the kitchen or something. It takes a lot longer, but it helps me.

Alain
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.