[Feature Request] Per project settings

Q&A about the latest versions
Alex0

It would be really nice to have the option so save some setting that are currently set globally on a per project basis. Especially "load all images immediately" and "unload images to save memory". Personally, I find it quite annoying to have to toggle settings manually every time when switching from one small project (where I want to preload) to a bigger one (where I don't want to preload) and vice verca.

Another option would be a dedicated button or context menu in the tour explorer to preload all selected images. This is probably even more useful than the global setting although both would be ideal. With the tour explorer preload button / context menu I would be able to select and preload parts of a bigger project, lets say I have a 1,000 images project and want to edit a specific area, lets say one store of a shopping mall. With the preload button I would be able to select and preload all the images in that store and so I can work with all the relevant panos without having to wait between pano switching.

This would make my workflow way more effective. I appreciate any feedback.