Problems with getting 360 guide to work on Wordpress

Q&A about the latest versions
SHjelle

Hi,
The problem I have is seem to be with the skin part. If the guide has no skin, it will work on Wordpress, if not, it does not load.

I get a number of fail to load messages in the console:

Code: Select all

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
pano2vr_player.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
three.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
webxr-polyfill.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
skin.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
three.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
webxr-polyfill.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()
I can provide a download (Must be private due to copyrights) if someone wants to test it on their site.

Simen
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Simen,
How did you upload the panorama?
403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden for some reason.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SHjelle

Hopki wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:00 pm Hi Simen,
How did you upload the panorama?
403 is a HTTP status code meaning access to the requested resource is forbidden for some reason.
Regards,
Hi,
I uploaded them into the media library as shown in the tutorial. So maybe there is some permission problem then...