After updating

Q&A about the latest versions
Alain_83740

Hello forum,

I just did the update and nothing works anymore, when I want to open new panos I have this message:
Eror occurred while parcing element line1, column 1.
Can you help me fix this problem?
Thank you for your help.

Alain
Attachments
Pano2VR.JPG
Pano2VR.JPG (15.46 KiB) Viewed 1697 times
Il vaut mieux un qui sait que cent qui cherchent.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alain,
Can you create a support package as found under the Help menu, making sure you include your skin and send it to support, e-mail below.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Alain_83740

Good evening Hopki,

I followed your instructions and sent the email in the morning, at this moment I still do not have an answer to my problem, it may still be too early. My concern and that I am far behind in my work, do you have a solution to offer me? For example: Uninstall and reinstall the software, I don't know if it will do something, or something else?
Looking forward to reading you.

Alain
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alain,
I responded as your support package did not contain the p2vr file.
But does Pano2VR open?
Is it only this project?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Alain_83740

Hello Hopki,

when I open Pano2VR and I want to import panoramas, in> File> Open, I select the folder where my panos are located, and there 1) the panos are not present in my folder, pano does not see them no no no no, 2nd when I type *. * in my file the panos appear, I can only select one, and when I click on the pano it is at this moment that Pano2VR gives me the error message.

I did well what you ask me for the package, how to get the p2vr file in the package, maybe I am doing something wrong.

To read you.

Alain
Alain_83740

Hello Hopki,

I still have the same problem on my desktop computer, but I went to my tablet and downloaded the software, installed and then opened, on my pano2VR tablet I didn't use it, but when I opened it for tests on the tablet, I have exactly the same problem, it does not work on my pc or on my tablet! Is the problem from my PC or my software?

Alain
Alain_83740

Hello forum, hopkin,

There is something new, I just downloaded 3DVista to see if it came from my shots or from the software, with 3DVista I open the panos and I create virtual tours, the concuclusion the problem is indeed Pano2vr, since I do the same but I get this error message.
Thank you for helping me solve this problem.

Alain
Attachments
Pano2VR.JPG
Pano2VR.JPG (15.46 KiB) Viewed 1638 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you open Pano2VR then drag in the folder full of panoramas in the viewer or tour browser, does it work?
Not getting any other reports of this so need to look at your installation.
Can you send your panoramas to me in support, use something like Wetransfer if the folder is large.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com