Safari on iPad showing wrong skin elements, not playing video-patches & general issue of directional sounds on iOS

Q&A about the latest versions
MajPG

Hi everyone!

I have two major issues with Pano2VR 6.1.8 Pro HTML-5 exports on iOS.

1. On the iPad Pro (iOS 13.5.1) directional sounds and embedded patch-videos do not start in Safari
+ Safari is showing the „wrong“ skin elements that are not supposed to be visible on iOS and is consequently NOT showing skin elements that should be visible on iOS.

2. The huge issue of the directional sounds not playing directional on all iOS devices and all(!) common browsers (at least on iOS 13.5.1). „Directional“ sounds simply start in the background and are audible at the same / full volume everywhere in the respective panorama (hence not directional at all).

Is there a way to fix that?

Kind regards!
Hopki
Gnome

HJI,
I see you were referring to this is another post, so I guess you know that Is Mobile does not work on iPadOS.
Use Has Touch.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MajPG

Hopki wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:17 pm HJI,
I see you were referring to this is another post, so I guess you know that Is Mobile does not work on iPadOS.
Use Has Touch.
Regards,
Hi!

Thanks for your reply.
If I understand correctly, the html-5 output is intended to show the MacOS (skin) elements on iPadOS (and not the iOS elements vice versa).
If so, my issue is still that directional sounds and embedded patch-videos do not play on the iPad at all. Is this a known issue and a bug on Apples side again?

For everyone opening this thread because of the directional sound issue on iOS:
Hopi stated in another thread that they had to remove WebAudio (like directional sounds) from iOS as Apple decided to drop it. That's why it doesn't work (for now), if I understood correctly.

But again: Some well-intentioned feedback... Even if it's not your fault, please consider a (current) bugs-warning in the program or at least in your documentation (something like a list of "current bugs" or something). I tried fixing these issues on my own for a few days (whilst not having time for that regarding the project I was working on), because I thought that I was doing something wrong.

Best regards!