Click on screentint to close pop-up - not using 100% of screen

Q&A about the latest versions
KRitchie

I am using the silhouette skin, and when there is a pop-up element like a video or image, clicking on the screentint area to close this element only seems to works on the approx outside 80% of the browser (see attachment). I have searched through the skin and don't see anywhere to adjust the size of this. I would like 100% of the screen to be clickable to close a pop-up element, or dynamically scale it based on the size of the element being called.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.24.23 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 12.24.23 PM.png (2.37 MiB) Viewed 1620 times
sparrow

It would definitely be editable. Is it a case that the tree has nested elements and simply hidden from view? Pop up a screen grab of your tree.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The problem is that the video element is using percentage and why there is a close button.
The video has to fit in the video element keeping its aspect ratio, so the video element will have borders either top and bottom or at the sides depending on orientation.
This area although hidden will be active so covering the "screen tint" rectangle.

If you're playing a video "File" or "URL" then make the video element permeable but not the video controller. So clicking anywhere other than the seel bat and play button will close the window.
If its a YouTube video and you have to click in the video element then make it a fixed size, using logic blocks to change its size depending on the screen width.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
KRitchie

Hi Hopki, it turned out that I needed to scale the container size and not the video element within it.

Thanks

- Kevin