Images that are not 3D distorted move very jaggy.. (zig-zag)

Q&A about the latest versions
deedee123

Am i doing something wrong or do images that are -not- 3D distorted moving in a very jaggy un-smooth way when the panorama is turning? I've used other panorama software that had smooth movement (with the same non-3D effect).
I do like some screens to be turned towards the viewer (non 3D) but now it looks so bouncy, it's distracting.

hope it's just some setting i'm missing..
david
Last edited by deedee123 on Thu May 28, 2020 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Branigan

I also had a problem with those on more modest hardware, but also with 3D distorted images when viewed through an iFrame with the Full-screen option on a powerful Android mobile device in Landscape mode (very specific), which were even slower and more laggy.

They seem to be stored in the skin.js file itself, rather than as actual separate images, which may or may not be connected?

They also load up before the tiles and are displayed before anything else, which can look a little weird as assets appear in this order: 3D distorted images, Loading bar, Previews, Final Tiles.
deedee123

it's not really a delay, but instead of a smooth diagonal movement, those elements seem to take zig-zag paths. tiny zig-zag, but it doesn't look smooth. a bit like the text and elements are dancing.

i've used Kuula before, which didn't have that effect at all (with non-3D text or images), so i hope Pano2VR can be made to look just as smooth..!