Hotspots vanishing on re-save v.6.1

Q&A about the latest versions
tksharpless

I made a 6 node tour with about a dozen point otspots using v.6.1. When I changed the start pano and re-saved XML, all but one of the hotspots were gone. They are still showing and working in P2VR , but not in the saved tour. Full re-save same problem - only one of 12 hotspots visible.
I would really like a quick fix as I am supposed to demo this tour 2 hours from now.

It may have to do with the fact that I built the tour on 6.1 beta 3 then updated to 6.1.7 before editing. Probably an interactoin between peoject format and player, as saving the xml also seems to update the player js.

I was able to get the web copy to work by downloading the xml, changing the start node id and uploading it again.
But I think you should look into this project file incompatibility.
k.ary.n
Gnome

This is odd behavior. Can you send us your project file? (support@ggnome.com)
tksharpless

e-mailed you.
Gorrunyo

I have the same problem. I create a new project using Windows version 6.1.7 pro 64bit
These are the steps I take to reproduce:

1 - Open pano2vr executable
2 - Create a new project
3 - As per the program request, select 5 panorama images
4 - Add two navigation hotspots by dragging and dropping panorama images. No additional customization.
5 - Add an HTML output
6 - Save the project
7 - Generate HTML output
8 - The web browser opens and the two hotspots are visible. As I turn left and right, the hotspots disappear. Gone forever.

Version 6.1.5 doesn't seem to have this problem.
tksharpless

This problem is fixed in version 6.1.8.