Right click

Q&A about the latest versions
frodo

Hi, does anyone know how to avoid the right click credit. I have the company license, which I think is the condition to get off it.
Thanks! :wink:
frodo

Hi! Thomas already answered my question via PM. I also had sent a mail to support, because it was urgent to have an answer. Thanks for the prompt reply. Its really easy and I should have taken more time to investigate.
Regards, Martin
ELIZBA

Hello mskp,

I also have the urgency to understsand how to get off the right click "about pano2vr" I notice there is a box to check on paramteres but it appears disable, could please help me to understand how to do it?

Thanks,
frodo

Hi, Elizba!
You have to have the Pro version to disable the right click.
Regards, Martin
ELIZBA

I have the license and using the pano2vr 2.1.0, is the PRO another one I need to buy?

Regards,
smooth

Martin means the "Company" version which has the option check box enabled to be able to disable the advertisement.
You can also do this with Javascript and modifying the html code. Searching the net will reveal all if you look hard enough.

Regards, Smooth 8)
frodo

Thanks, Smooth! When typing the reply I felt that something wasn´t clear. So many version names from different softs in my head I got confused.
:D Regards, Martin
ELIZBA

Thank you both, for your response.

Regards,