Can I get a flash movie with a single flat image?

Q&A about the latest versions
ELIZBA

Is it possible to get a flash movie with a single flat image with Pano2VR? I have tried selecting equirect. and the control the limits but the image looks distorted like spherical, what I want is juts get a flat picture and have as a movie, going from one side to another but looking flat not distorted. I am attaching a sample of a picture, I will appreciate your comments...

Thanks,
Attachments
This is a sample of an image
This is a sample of an image
El Pajarito.JPG (474.04 KiB) Viewed 7021 times
ThomasK

What about using a simple jpg file with a flash slideshow like http://www.monoslideshow.com ?
ELIZBA

Thank you for your comments, I took a look to the site and it's great, the only thing is that I want to keep the user
interaction like virtual tours but instead of panorama just one flat image, my problem is that sometimes I do not have
a panorama and the customer just send me a flat image and I want to include that image as virtual tour to intercat with
the mouse as well, although is one picture going back and forth. Any ideas, can that be accomplished with pano2vr?
360Texas

Answer to your question is yes.

In Pano2vr Select input and browse to your flat image and select it

Before clicking OK be sure to change the Input type to "Cylinder" now say OK

Click Viewing Parameters [modify] button to mouse over the viewer window to obtain the left, right, top and bottom limits.

Select +ADD QuickTime for ouput type and tell pano2VR your QTVR window size like default 640 x 480 say OK to return to the front work area.

It will prompt you " do you want to create QTVR now? Say yes and watch your Cylinder type QTVR
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
hum@no.id

I tired to ask (Thomas)... to do support for Flat images with viewing limits and Flat linear pano images with horizontal 360 projection (non-immersive)

Flat images with viewing limits - was useful for presentation of the interactive custom geo-maps (or floor plans) with hotspots...

*my post about this - http://gardengnomesoftware.com/forum/vi ... f=6&t=1206
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
dp.math

I have an idea:

Is it possible to create an action that splits a flat image in so many slices that can be passed to Obect2VR?

So moving mouse to the left or right will be the same that translating the flat imaga!

Are you agree?

Mimmo
ELIZBA

Thank You all for your comments, I have been trying all your recommendations the one I am trying right now is using
pano2vr with the cylinder option and is working great!!, my only question is that when I try to modify the left and right
parameteres they show disabled to set, but when the dialog box of the cylinder opens I change from 360° to 350° and
mostly covers the falt image and it seems to help.

Best Regards,
hum@no.id

Thank You all for your comments,
This NetBot's behavior... You are human? :)
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Roy Reed

Zoomify is designed just for this sort of thing.
hum@no.id

Zoomify is designed just for this sort of thing.
Well.... As you will organize HotSpot place with sync Pano2VR panoramas? Support partial flat image projection in Pano2VR.. lightway to create interactive maps (or floor plans) for new conception future Virtual Tours via only Pano2VR software...