How to set initial heading in HTML5 tour

Q&A about the latest versions
iantresman

1. I have created an HTML5 tour, and am viewing it in my Browser. Whenever I move to a new image, it appears to have a random heading. If I select an image via the Thumbnails, then the heading is correct.
  • The first image is orientated as expected (ie. it points West toward my next image).
  • For all images, I have (a) set North correctly using the N key (b) Set Default View
I think the Exif data in my images files is incorrect, but I have given Pano2VR all the information it needs to correct this: in the editor, when I select an image, it correctly shows the default view. What more do I need to do so that the HTML5 Browser tour works as expected?

2. How can I get the HTML5 to maintain the current heading? So if I am going West, I keep pointing West, but if I am going back in the opposite direction, ie East, then I keep pointing East?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I would imagen that your thumbnails use the default view.
Hotspots can use different types of view, as an example Target View, this will use the view set when setting the target view in the hotspot editor.
This can also use Forward, so whatever the compass heading the next node will open using the same heading.

Can you provide some screenshots of your Hotspot Editors target settings and the actions in your Hotspot Template?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
iantresman

I was just using the Simplex_v6 skin which I assumed would just do it. Hopefully, I know what to look for now. Thanks