Adding hotspot text automatically

Q&A about the latest versions
rickboden

I am watching the webinars that I missed starting with the first one, point hotspots...btw, they are great! I have always given my hotspots a custom name but it appears from the video that when you drag a node to automatically create a hotspot, the text is created from the image filename. I don't get that when I try it. There is no text unless I create a custom title and it appears I have the same settings as on the video. I'm sure this is something simple I am missing but I would like to solve it. Thanks!
Hopki
Gnome

The user data is in the metadata of the input panoramas. Pano2VR can read this in and display it.
In one of the webinars I am asked about this and answer the question. I think it was in the last one...
I think but know it was asked in the Q&A at the end of whichever webinar it was.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
rickboden

Ah metadata, thank you. I assumed it took it from the file name. If it is in the Q&A on the webinars, then I will run across it.