using variables on seekbar file

Q&A about the latest versions
wiso

hello,

i have the following problem:

i show a hotspot . on mouseklick my hotspot plays a video . then i stick an action on the video seekbar file => if media has ended show baloon, with the possibility to show one of three hotspots. then the same play begins again.

now in the demo in the baloon is always the same text. but in real version i have to had in every baloon another questions/terms. i dont know how to handle it. the video is easy to change on every hotspot. but for the ballon i have in my mind that a good solution would be to write the terms for the balloon in the description/title field of the hotspot. but dont know how to realize it...

here is a video, for showing, what i mean:

https://vimeo.com/406203745
(my mouse in the seekbar of the video is only to shorten run-time of the video for the showing purpose here - normaly the video plays,ends and the baloon is shown)

has someone hints?

thx,
wiso
Hopki
Gnome

Hi wiso,
You could add your custom text in the hotspots description text field.
The hotspot then has the action to set value, $(hd) to the text box.
This way each hotspot can set the different text to each ballon.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
wiso

thank you hopki,

the problem has finished. now it works.
the thing was, that the seekbar was in another container than the text field for the bubble. it was resolvable with a variable.

klick the hotspot => write the hotspottext in the variable => play the video => when video has ended, show the textfield with the hotpottext.
....or something like that

thx,
wiso
Untitled Project4.mp4
(1.87 MiB) Downloaded 119 times