iOS headaches

Q&A about the latest versions
SMagnus

Hi everybody and welcome to the new decade. Back to work, I have some loop open from the last decade and this is something you probably already discussed here a lot. I have finished a tour for a client using a slightly adapted silhouette_v6-Skin (I added a menu on the side). The tour runs flawlessly on PC and on every Android-device I had my hands on but not at all on iOS-phones. What is going on here?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Do you have a link to tour on line, and using this link describe the issues you at having so we can have a look.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SMagnus

Just send the link to the support E-Mail. I cannot post it here since it is an internal application.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Just responded to your e-mail, I found one of the pinned images was very large, over 8K.
This was crashing Safari on the iPhone.
I reduced the image to 600px width, the quality of the pinned image was just as good.
I also added I would have used JPEG images rather than PNG, this will reduce the file size and make for better user experience when opening the project.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
SMagnus

Thanks! This was then something which was slipping through here because in general, I tend to use the smallest size possible for an application. Therefore, I´ll check the rest accordingly.