Batch processing of multiple panos with different parameters

Q&A about the latest versions
VKNT

Hi,

first of all, I'll invite you to look at a project I recently completed. Just so you'll understand my problem.
http://www.vknt.be/2008/09/25/25d-happy ... rs-rez-08/

I really like the fact that a pano2vr project file is in fact xml. I can easily generate a file that can batch a movement of 1 panorama (using processing)
However I had to do this for every single panorama. In this experiments that's ok, but when I would have say 500 individual panoramas, launching each one after another is kinda boring.
I can't batch it using the embedded batcher, cuz the parameters are different for each panorama.
So here's my question, can I automate the process of launching a project that will batch a series of panoramas, each with different parameters?

I hope I'm clear in what I want..

Thanks in advance.
thomas
Chief Gnome

You should be able to simple drop the projects onto a droplet your you can create a batch file that processes all the files. A look at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pan ... mmand_line should help.
MfG, Thomas
VKNT

Thanks! I'll look into it.
VKNT

You should be able to simple drop the projects onto a droplet your you can create a batch file that processes all the files. A look at http://gardengnomesoftware.com/wiki/Pan ... mmand_line should help.
Can you elaborate a more on how to do this?
I was under the impression that I could create an empty droplet on which I could drop my .p2vr files, but I can't. I have no experience using the command so I have no idea what to do with the line provided in the wiki.

Thanks in advance
thomas
Chief Gnome

If you have p2vr files you can change a droplet and just remove the -t <droplet template file> from the properties. Learning to use batch files or scripting is not very hard (they are just text files...) and can make things much easier. A search engine near you will give you tons of tutorials where you can dig into this topic.
MfG, Thomas
VKNT

Thank you, but all I'm asking is a detailed explanation on how to make a droplet that takes a bunch of .p2vr files and processes them. Why should I wade through command line scripting to batch project files?
In fact I believe this isn't something I should have to make myself, but rather be included in the package. I'm pretty sure this is a piece of cake for you. And a lot of people could benefit from it.

I've already tried creating a droplet and opened up every file inside that package for the line you're saying.. Can't find it. (I'm on a mac if that's of any importance).

Best regards