assemble panoramic photos

Q&A about the latest versions
CliClaqueux

Hello,
What software to assemble photos in panoramic with 12 columns and 5 rows I did not find anything at Garden Gnome Software or I misunderstood what we can do with?
thank you

Bonjour,
Quel logiciel pour assembler des photos en panoramique avec 12 colonnes et 5 rangs je n'ai rien trouvé chez Garden Gnome Software ou j'ai mal compris ce que l'on peut faire avec ?
merci
Denis
Le CliClaqueux
360Texas

What camera/ lens are you using ? The 12 x 5 image set far left and right overlap ?

Pano2vr - once you input a stitched (spherical equirectangle) panorama CONVERT a 6 face cube set of images. Then you can CONVERT the 6 cube faces back into a panorama. 6 cube faces would be left, back, right, front, top and bottom. eg Camera /lens 8mm.

Pano2vr can also input a finished cylinder image type.

PTgui can create a stitched panorama from images from camera. IF you took 12 wide x 5 row multiple 30% overlapping image set and want to create a panorama image called a (cylinder FLAT) image (like the paper label on tin can).

Photoshop can merge a 12 wide x 5 row image set. See File/ Automate/ Photomerge. Does something similar to PTgui.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
CliClaqueux

Hello and thank you
the 60 shots (12X5) are made with a Nikon D800 and a 300mm lens.
I want to have a final photo in very high definition, in rectangle and not cylinder the final format is 3 X 2 meters.
to do that I used PTgui, and you can see the result of the test here: http://gadenne.net/Bucher/Bucher.html
I would like to take a virtual tour with points, to open other photos, as Pano2VR knows how to do it. and I understand that it is easier to do the assembly with PTgui than with Pano2VR
Thank you very much for your answer.
Hello everyone
Denis

Bonjour et merci
les 60 prises de vues (12X5) sont faites avec un Nikon D800 et un objectif de 300 mm.
Je veux avoir une photo final en très haute définition , en rectangle et non cylindre le format final fait 3 X 2 metres.
pour faire cela j'ai utilisé PTgui, et vous pouvez voir le résultat de l'essai ici : http://gadenne.net/Bucher/Bucher.html
Je voudrais faire une visite virtuelle avec des points, pour ouvrir d'autres photos, comme Pano2VR sait le faire. et je comprends que c'est plus simple de faire l'assemblage avec PTgui que avec Pano2VR
merci beaucoup pour votre réponse.
bonjour à toutes et à tous
Denis
Le CliClaqueux
360Texas

I did see your single photo.... Interesting approach.

Have you tried "zoomify" ? It came as a part of Photoshop CS6 (not sure about CC).
What it does is take a large photo and slices it into smaller parts so when you zoom in it will show alot of detail.

I bought the PC version many years ago and occasionally use it. I think you can download a free MAC or PC version

http://www.zoomify.com/free.htm

Open Photoshop Load your "TREE" Photo. THEN browse to

FILE / EXPORT/ Zoomify

Sent you EMAIL
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com