Dynamically change the Media Element of seekbar

Q&A about the latest versions
TheCat

Hi all,

I wanted to dynamically change the media element assigned to a seekbar using the set value action - target seekbar - value $(*variable) but that does not work at all. I suspect that value is used for setting the time of the playhead only. Is there any way of getting this to work or do I have to create another seekbar for every pinned video with the same actions?

Edit:

Same applies to the Play Media action. Would be nice to have the taget accept a user variable. It would reduce the number of hotspots to be created along with it.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The seek bar is just code so represents very little in the way for file size, to this end you would have one for each media you want to display.
You can stack them on top of each other and set to hidden. The seek can have the action that when active show self, deactivate or media end, hide self.
That said if your using variables then you can use this in the visible logic block of the seek bar to show and hide them.
There is a seek value action so I can not see why the seek bar can not have a set value action to change the media.
I will add this as a feature request.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/