Link to another pano-Tour on map?

Q&A about the latest versions
multimaps360.19

Hello guys,
I have several panorama tours and would like to show them all on one map (interactive) ... is that possible? In other words, can I locate several panorama tours on the (Google Maps) map, including non-active ones? One is active (with its nodes) and the other ones will be shown as link to other panorama tour ...

This was possible in Panotour Pro, as well as inserting/displaying POIs on the map. It would be nice if this would also be possible in pano2vr - if so, how does it work?

And if it is not possible so far, is there a possibility to implement this feature in future versions?

Thanks for answering ...

kind regards,
Alex
dohara

I would appreciate knowing the same feature. I am working on a city tour that will eventually link multiple tours, points of interest and hotspots onto one google map tour if possible. It would be great to know the best practice workflow that is currently possible.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Alex,
I need to check my understanding.
When you say Google Map, this is a map in the skin in an HTML5 output right?
I am a little confused when you say "including non-active ones" are you say a non-interactive panorama?

Do you have a link you can walk me through what you want to achieve?
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
multimaps360.19

Hello Hopki,
yes - I mean e. g. a link to a non-active panorama - here you can see (in an old PanotourPro-Project) what I mean:
https://multimaps360.de/vr/seenland.html

If you open/expand the map, you can see clickable links to another tour (Tour "Augsburg" ... which is visible if you go southward) or clickable links to POIs ...

I hope, it's clear now what I mean? Would be really perfect, if this would be possible in pano2vr too ...

Best regards,
Alex