seekbars for different audios in one node

Q&A about the latest versions
canyondemars

Hello everyone,
it is nice to come this community. I'm currently working on a project with Pano2VR and got some questions. I'm not very technical myself so hope I can put the problem clearly enough.

I'm trying to put an audio guide with multiple audio clips in my pano tour. I already figured out how to put multiple audio clips in one node (namely in one picture) and to control them with different hotspots. My problem comes when I want to add a separate seekbar for each audio clip.

The seekbar works well when there is only one audio in one node. Then the seekbar "media element" is _background and I don't give the audio a different ID for itself (I use _background also as ID). But if there are two or more audios (namely, sound) in one node, it totally gets messed up. If I give two audios different IDs, the "media element" to _background doesn't work.

I can also write down the separate ID of the audio clip like clip_2 in the "media element", but then the seekbar only works for that specific audio clip, not others.

The seekbar is listed as a child of the hotspot I use specially for control audios. I tried to use the description of this special hotspot and write down $hd in the media element for seekbar in the skin, but it didn't work. Does anyone know how I can put multiple seekbars for different audios in one node without creating different skins for each audio clip? Thanks all in advance.

Ming
TheRealMojoJojo

You mean like this?

https://youtu.be/VQ_1bLho6OE
canyondemars

Hi 1uv3, thank you so much for the reply. This is basically what I have now as well. The problem is that I have more than 20 nodes and about 15 audios. Then by doing like this I need to make 15 seekbars in the skin, each connected to a particular audio clip. It feels redundant. Is there a way to put only one seekbar in the skin and refer the seekbar's media element to different audios I put in in the project?
canyondemars

1uv3 wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:53 am You mean like this?

https://youtu.be/VQ_1bLho6OE
Oh and thank you especially for explaining so well in the videos!
TheRealMojoJojo

Hey you're welcome :-)

Yeah, you can use variables to achieve what you want. I'll create a vid for you. I'm not sure if this is the easiest way of using variables but it's the only way I know at the moment.

Stay tuned.
TheRealMojoJojo

hmmm.... seems I spoke a little too soon. There isn't an option to set logic variables for which song is being loaded by the seekbar. All you can do is select one song at a time. There might be another way to do this but you'll probably need Hopki to chime in. He's an expert with Pano2vr and might be able to shed a little light if it's possible of not.

I'll keep tinkering though to see if I can come up with anything.