Custom tour, how to from a start to an end

Q&A about the latest versions
WingmanMedia

Hi guys,

I am new here. I have been using Pano2VR Pro for about one month primarily for submitting my business customers' outdoor tours to Google Maps(GM). The tours I have been submitted to GM taken with my Theta V.

I am also a Matterport Service provider but all Matterport indoor tours I have done are submitted to GM through Matterport. So I use Matterport only for indoor as it does not seem to work really well outdoor and I use Theta V for all outdoor panoramas.

Now I have the client who has a lot of tours done by me(Matterport and through Theta V) and even more are coming.
They have asked me to do a single custom tour where all their tours(no matter what they have been done with) can be combined into one media and viewed on their single webpage. It is an educational organization with a lot of multi storey buildings on their campus. They already have all outdoor path through their campus submitted to GM and I have a project in Pano2VR with 340 panos for it.

Is there any single explainer(how to, step by step) video with some medium size project of creating a custom tour from a start to finish?

I know there are plenty of short videos that explain some features of Pano2VR and how to do use them but since I am going to be using a lot of features I would prefer a single video where somebody shows how to create a custom tour step by step.

The way I see my client's custom tour is the client campus map(as an image) that will act as an interactive background. Then(if I can) I will use a polygon tool in Pano2VR to create hot spots on their buildings for inside Matterport tours they have. And I also need to use all outdoor panos in their custom tour if the client's customers want to walk virtually through their campus.

I guess all Matterport tours can be linked through Matterport links to their models but can they be embed in the custom tour so their customers won't leave my clients' website?

I was planning to go through all help videos myself on my own personal project as I would not want to use my business customers as guinea pigs and learn software in full on them. However it seems I am too late for it and I need to start building their tour within next few days. This custom tour was not discussed at the beginning so it came to me yesterday as a total surprise.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Have a look at this page: https://ggnome.com/doc/pano2vr/6/p2vr-tutorials/
Scroll down to Tour building, that should get you going.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
KCMangan

Thats as good as you get Wingman:)
I think all the info you need is there; it just gets a bit difficult when you get into skins.

I'll try and help you when you are stuck; feel free to pm me.

K
Isaac Brown

100%
Read through all the documentation and watch all the videos and you'll get there.
The forum is amazing, you'll get all the help you need.
Isaac / IBCreative
WingmanMedia

Sorry for the delay. Thank you guys. I will try to learn it step by step.