FlyIn and DNA

Q&A about the latest versions
daBernd

Hi there,
I want my viewers to look at a specific point in pano tour, so I send them a link with DNA.
But when the "first view" is set to FlyIn in the editor, the viewing field is that one, set in the configuration of the flyin-point of the specific panorama in the editor. So it ist "hard coded" in the pano.xml.
Is it possible to change the first-view fly-in coordinates dynamically - may be in the .ggt file by script?

regards daBernd
Think about what we're doing here and what happens when there is no more electricity ... :?: :idea:
Hopki
Gnome

Hi daBernd,
I am sorry I have no idea what this means:
But when the "first view" is set to FlyIn in the editor, the viewing field is that one, set in the configuration of the flyin-point of the specific panorama in the editor. So it ist "hard coded" in the pano.xml
However, if you set the Fly-In in the user parameters for each node, so each is different then this is what will be used when you use DNA.
Example,
• node1, fly-in, (as set in the viewing parameters) stereo to rectilinear
• node2, fly-in,(as set in the viewing parameters) Fisheye to rectilinear

Open the project and you will get node1s fly-in.
Open a new tab or window and enter ...index.html#node2, you will now see the node2 fly-in which is fisheye to rectilinear.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
daBernd

ok ... this is weird. In the settings for the FlyIn Start parameters, I reset all settings for the first panorama, and now when I start the Tour with DNA, it does a FlyIn to the position in the DNA for each panorama I want it to start with ...
I must have been doing something wrong before...
:?
Think about what we're doing here and what happens when there is no more electricity ... :?: :idea:
Hopki
Gnome

I'm glad it's working the way you want.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
Marco360

even this is an old topic: I experience the same issue,

FlyIn is activated (as it is a global setting). DNA is just opening the right node but not the view. I always starts with the flyin selection and ends with the standard-view.

any Ideas/hints/solution?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Do you have a link?
Can you post your support package, make sure you include your project file and skin.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
support@ggnome.com