Auto click/play through tour

Q&A about the latest versions
AHartash

Hi All,

My client has asked if it is possible to add a button to enable automatic clicking of the 3D arrows. Something like a play/pause button? I'm not looking to output a flat animation video. Unfortunately my node numbers are not in a sequential order that aligns with GPS positions on a 1000+ node tour so I need the action to click through the 3D arrows rather than the next pano ID.

Regards

Andy
thomas
Chief Gnome

There is a simple way to do this:

- Add a text variable named for example nextNode
- Add a "set Variable" on "Start" in the hotspot template for the arrow. Variable is nextNode, value is $(hu) - This will store the link of the hotspot in a variable.
- Add a button with an Action on "Mouse Click" - "Open Next Panorama" - URL is $(*nextNode) - This way you go to the node stored in the variable.
MfG, Thomas
AHartash

Many thanks for this Thomas. I'll have a play around with the set up. If I understand you correctly, your instructions allow for a button to go to the next linked pano like the 3D arrows do. Is this correct please? Sorry if i'm misunderstanding but I'd like a toggle button that will automatically click through the panos. Click the button, sit back and watch the tour progress through the panos on its own. Click the button again and the automatic progression stops.