Autostart Vimeo Video when opening a panoramic image

Q&A about the latest versions
IDelahaye

I have build a tour which contains 4 panoramic images. Each panoramic image has 2 hotspots which will play a mp3 audio file. Further each 360 image also has a hotspot which plays a vimeo video in a poppup screen (i use the simplex controller). Everythingworks fine. But now i am being asked if its possible to start the vimeo video automaticly when the visitors enters the 360 image. Is this possible?
Hopki
Gnome

Hummmm,
The no autostart media policy that Chrome and Safari has will stop this.
The only way around this is to have a splash screen, something like welcome's to this tour...
Then on close plays the video.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
IDelahaye

Hello Martin,

Ok thx for the fast response!
The browsers are the problem in this case. I will try it with the splash screen and see what they think of it.

Thx.

Greetings,

Ivo
IDelahaye

Hello Martin,

The solution with the splash screen works, but i have some other problem with the size of the splash screen.

I used a SVG file with dimensions 800 x 600 px for the splash screen.
This works great on computer and iPad, but on the mobile phone screen i see only a small part of the splash screen, is there a way to make the splash screen autofit on a mobile phone screen?

Thanks!

Greetings,

Ivo
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ivo,
Set a Scale Logic Block for the SVG, say Player Width, =< 480 set scale X: 0.6 Y: 0.6.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/