WEB VR Roadmap

Q&A about the latest versions
KBourne

Hi, do you have a roadmap for your WEB VR development?
I am interested to know what you are working on next and a possible timeframe for development, not that I would hold you to it. :wink:
I develop training software for the Merchant Navy and have been working in Unity, however, it is a time-consuming process and I would sooner use a tailor-made solution such as your software rather than wasting my time developing myself, just to find you have come out with something better. I am currently outputting individual packages for each platform. WEB VR I believe is definitely the way forward but we need it to be as interactive as the PC version. Not much to ask I know :)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
We don't want to give too much away as we don't want to give the competition ideas.
But as you may of seen already better hand controller integration, example using the mini track pad on the Oculus Go and Gear VR handsets, also using the Gear VR's side controls.
So that's got the control interface sorted.
I guess you will have more of an idea as we release updates later in the year.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
KBourne

I can understand that. Interactivity is the key requirement for me, I look forward to your next update. Keep up the good work
Thanks
Kev