Idea for a feature/expansion of 'animation'

Q&A about the latest versions
MDBJ

It would be swell if I could designate an animation sequence but instead of exporting as a video
make a link, that makes the walk through available to a tour viewer...

Same as a hotspot type 'animation' would run them through my programmed sequence.

Especially if I could link to it in at a certain series of seconds 'into' the timeline..

I'm envisioning a long 'walk' of a tour, where I go from one center of multiple links, down a path, to another 'center' of choices
in this fashion;

I have one connected line of panos that only go from one to the next for continuity
a long walk proceeding down a sidewalk, then a boardwalk and ending where there are 4 or 5 destinations going forward.
I'd love to make a link with the option, either next pano, or choose the walkthrough to the endpoint pano (see line above) which has choices.

and if the person chose walkthrough, they just go through my pre-arranged animation, and more--

With the 'seconds of entry' extra tidbit, if they chose after three or four on the route to switch over
I could add 'run this animation starting at keyframe 'x'' which happens to be the pano next to be entered....

I realize I co do this as a video, I'd rather do it as a pano to keep the whole screen view irrespective of screen ratio.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi MDBJ,
Yes you can set up many sequences that can then be used to make a walk through.
In fact you can have buttons to start different sequences so you can have different paths through a tour.
Please see this page: LINK.
Our Layer Marney Tower example has this feature.
Open the link, click the menu button then auto rotate, this will use a sequence that takes you through all the locations.
We could have added to the sequence that you walk back but we just jump back to node one.
A sequence can contain as many clips as required.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MDBJ

Oh my... that is-- learning that will be fun..... thank you sir.