direct node access from xml

Q&A about the latest versions
RMari

Hello,
I'm looking if there is a way to access a specific node in a tour pointing directly the xml file instead of the html. I need to use a split screen function and it's done in html page where 2 instances of the player can run side by side. in those instances I need to load two different panoramas. It's quite simple working whit single nodes projects by pointing the right xml file but I have no idea how to get the right panorama in a tour since only the first node can be loaded in this way. Any suggestion?
Many thanks
Roberto
RMari

Hello,
working with debugger I've probably find a suitable solution to open another xml file on the same node of the current in order to have a side by side comparison.

I've placed a button and assigned the Open Next Panorama action, populate the url and in expert mode $ap/$at/$af in the view field ($cur doesn't work properly) followed by /$un (user data custom node ID). As you can see in the image there is a 5th value in the string that for now I'm not able to understand what represent and was set at 4 in the string generated by the player when you go with standard values in the open next panorama action, so for now i'll keep it but it will be helpful to know what is it and if is possible to use a dynamic value also for this one.

Anyway it works perfectly!
I hope this will be useful

Roberto
Attachments
Schermata 2019-02-28 alle 10.08.58.png
Schermata 2019-02-28 alle 10.08.58.png (36.83 KiB) Viewed 931 times