Facebook Media Embed

Q&A about the latest versions
duceduc

Hello. I am following this Facebook Guide to post my tours on Facebook, but I am having trouble with the thumbnail not showing up in the post. When I look in the source code of my link, I noticed this meta data is being generated by default.

<meta property="og:url" content="hxxp://domain-hide.com/subfolder/pano.html" />

The pano.html is incorrect. It should be index.html. I do not know where it is getting this path from. For testing purposes, when I manually replace pano.html with index.html, the thumbnail shows up in the Facebook post.
duceduc

I've figured out why it was saving as pano.html. I have set the file name as 'pano' in settings > File tab under Output, default filename.

Edit:
I was to fix this, but the only way I know how is to create a new tour. This will be time consuming as I have many tours and hotspots. Is there another way I can edit the file to have the tour save as index.html?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If its just Facebook you want to do this for, then just click the Edit Template button and select Add files for external embedding.
This by default will add the required tag to the HTML page.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
duceduc

Thank you for your reply. I have figured out a way to fix it without having to recreate a new tour. I copied the portion with the embed_p2vr section and past it to my existing tour and change the path folder.

I have another question. I wish to create a textbox.
This line creates a single text field.
'form.addLineEdit("HostName", " Host Name", 0, "www.example.com");'

Is there a function to create multi line text field?