Map Pins don't show in Floor Plan

Q&A about the latest versions
rickboden

I'm having a little problem getting my Map Pins to show. They show fine if the Floor Plan is initially visible but when I have it hidden for lower resolution and activate with a button they don't show. When I hide the Floor Plan with the button it disappears but the pins show behind and disappear momentarily. I checked the position of the tree elements and even put the Floor Plan at the very bottom but no luck. Any suggestions? I've had Pano2VR for a few years but just starting to get my knowledge level higher than the basics.
panox

They show fine if the Floor Plan is initially visible but when I have it hidden for lower resolution and activate with a button they don't show.
Can you please show the panorama?

I don't understand:
but when I have it hidden for lower resolution and activate with a button they don't show.
rickboden

Here's the link...work in progress. If you view it on a mobile device you will see what I mean, I hope.

https://workabove.com/Pano/communitycentre/
rickboden

OK, I solved my problem. I had the visibility "on" by default. Once I turned it off and used Logic Blocks to control visibility by resolution it worked fine.

Thanks for looking.
rickboden

Oops, that didn't work either. When the default visibility of the Floor Plan is set to off and loaded from the visibility logic blocks, the pins don't show and when the default visibility of the Floor Plan is set to on, and turned off via logic blocks, the pins don't show when it is made visible via the button.

So I decided to use Alpha settings instead of visibility and everything seems to work fine now.