Facebook config

Q&A about the latest versions
greytail2018

I am trying to follow the directions posted on this forum for posting a pano or a tour to Facebook. At the moment I am stuck, because after downloading the special Facebook templates file (also posted here), I cannot see how to bring it up in the latest version of Pano2VR. After setting up to publish in HTML5, how to do you change implement the template? I have the special FB template in both my output and html directories, but when clicking on template in the HTmL5 panel, no templates come up!
greytail2018

okay, I figured this part out, it is in the HTML drop down windows and not in the initial HTLM choice! However, now I am confused about how to implement the "Poster frame" I find your existing explanation a bit confusing :) And what happens when you resize for FB? Do you set up two outputs, one for your website using the full size and one for FB?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
A While back you could post a Fkash tour in the time line, not no more.
What happens now it you publish a tour with files for external embedding on your server.
As you paste in the URL to your time line you see the preview image.
On click this opens the tour in a new window.
Note: This is for multi node tours.

You can add a panorama to your time line, just use the Quick share button.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/