Cannot Play Audio Files

Q&A about the latest versions
1uv3

Cannot Play Audio Files

Post by 1uv3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:05 pm

Hi All,

I attempted to add an audio sound to a button, but it will not play. I followed the instructions here https://ggnome.com/wiki/Add_Sounds_to_Buttons to a T.

The audio file plays if you click on the "Preview" button located in the audio's file settings within the skin, however on the front end, it does not play. I have tried different mp3 files of varying size as well but none will play.

I basically selected the button and added an action that was mouse-click/media/play-media with the loop set to default (-1) and the target set to the audio file. I can't see how I screwed that up but who knows, stranger things have happened.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Creative expression is the Universe's only way of experiencing every configurative atomic possibility capable within a finite Universe.

Hopki
Gnome

Re: Cannot Play Audio Files

Post by Hopki » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:25 pm

Hi,
Which browser you using?

1uv3

Post by 1uv3 » Tue Dec 18, 2018 11:51 pm

Sorry, should have mentioned that. Chrome is the only one with the problem......this is probably related to the video issue if it's not me.
Creative expression is the Universe's only way of experiencing every configurative atomic possibility capable within a finite Universe.

Hopki
Gnome

Post by Hopki » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:00 am

Yeah, Chrome is being a real problem.
Doing lots of testing at the moment.
Regards,
Hopki