Updated Live Pano Tutorial?

Q&A about the latest versions
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi,

I recently attempted to follow the instructions here https://ggnome.com/wiki/Pin_and_Align_V ... Pano2VR%29 for creating a "live pano". These instructions no longer apply if you are using updated versions of Pano2VR and the same goes for PTGui. The instructions are also only for the mac version of Photoshop which is a problem because there is no "image sequence" option in the Windows version when importing images.

Does anyone have an updated version of the tutorial or could someone put one together to show how the live pano is to be created using the newest software versions?

Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Talking about this earlier, so it's on our radar.
No time frames as yet.
Strange you say there is no image sequence option as I know a few of the windows guys have done this and did not mention this.
Hopefully one sees this and chips in.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
TheRealMojoJojo

Hi Hopki,

That is good news about the possible update. Here is an example of how the option does not exist in CS 6 but is available in 2015 CC for Windows.
Attachments
image-sequence.jpg
image-sequence.jpg (769.09 KiB) Viewed 1383 times
TheRealMojoJojo

After more digging I found that CC 2015, CC 2017 and CC 2019 for Windows has the image sequence option as well. The issue now is that it takes a good 1 to 2 hours to import a 30 second video.....which is insane and after a lot of research I've found that this is a known issue. I created a work around which consists of using CS6 for the video import and animated sequence conversion and then CC for the image sequence import. I'll create a video when I have it dialed in.