Enabling GPS mobile auto-rotation

Q&A about the latest versions
chrispaulis

I would like my tour to turn automatically on mobile devices according to the direction the device is facing. In earlier versions this seemed easy to enable through the Mobile setting; however, I cannot get this to work in a new project and I have combed through the online documentation and tweaked my settings based on what little I could find. Is this still a function of P2VR? If so, how do I enable it.

I'm a very basic user and haven't had enough practice with the program to be proficient, but it seems to me that things that used to be intuitive or that are done under the basic pro workflow have become difficult and problematic, making it seem like one has to be some sort of programmer to make basic things work.

I'm getting really frustrated with the hours I'm spending just trying to get basic image hotspots and mobile auto-rotation to work. :(
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Add a container to the skin.
Give it the action: Start, Player Settings, Gyro, Enable Gyro.

You can actually add this action to any element in the skin.
You can also add an action filter to do it properly.
So Is Mobile = true.

So will happen is on tour open (start) and on a mobile the gyro will be enabled.
On a desktop it will not.

But as most desktops and laptops don’t have a gyro if you don’t add the action it should not make any difference.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
chrispaulis

Okay, I think I got that figured out. Phew!

Now to see if it is working after I upload it... (Fingers Crossed!)