Pano2VR Pro crashes several times a day

Q&A about the latest versions
chillicrab

Hi all,

i am working with a project with 2'500 panoramas from a ships trip in Norway. I am using version 6.0.

The panoramas are sequentially linked and I am checking the links. I am going forward from panorama to panorama by using the Alt key and klicking the blue hotspot symbol. If it crashes I just clicked the hotspot symbol. This is always the last action before the crash. I had these crashes also before always by clicking the hotspot symbol Because I did this clicking not so often it crashed seldom.

I learned in the mean time that if I make any correction I have to save the project file immediatelly. Otherwise I do not know which corrections are saved by the automatic saving of the project file. Here some information during restart would help (e.g. time of last save and name of selected panorama at save time).

Restarting the system is always a mess because I have to find the panorama I checked last before the crash happened. I would help me a lot if Pano2VR would inform me during the crash or during the restart of the name of the last selected panorama.

Best regards
Fritz