Unable to create tiny planet

Q&A about the latest versions
greytail2018

Hi:
I am an immigrant from Panotour Pro. I am trying to create a tiny planet for my opening node. I am on Mac OS 10.13 and using the 6.0 Beta. I have watched the video tutorials countless times but seem to be missing something. For instance, in the video tutorial, Creating a Tiny Planet, there is a point where it seems the tutor clicks multiple times in the image and the image slowly distorts into a little planet. When I try to do that nothing happens!
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
Under viewing parameters scroll down until you see the Fly In section and click Goto.
This should show your little planet. You can also modify the view and click set.
Now scroll up the the default view and click Goto.
This will show the view you will end up with after the Fly In.
Now go to the HTML5 output and select the Auto rotate tab and select Fly In. As the pano opens it starts off in the little planet view then flys in to the default view.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
k.ary.n
Gnome

Right. We call this a fly-in; where you open in one projection and end another. This is usually done from Stereographic (tiny planet) to Rectilinear.

Here's a link to the documentation for this, if you like to bookmark these things.

Also, to make the projection "stick" you will need to select "set as default view". But this is not necessary for the fly-in.