Two Tours in one- best approach?

Q&A about the latest versions
mbb

I am building a tour that is essentially two separate tours in one, what would be the best approach for this?

Example- Red House & Blue House with exact same layouts and scenes (red kitchen, blue kitchen etc).

I would like the user to be able to switch between the red house and blue house at any time while viewing the tour. If they are in the red living room, then clicking a button for "blue house" switches that red living room pano to the blue living room. after switching they can go through the tour of the blue house as normal (all blue house hotspots go to blue house panos). If they switch back to the red house, then the current view changes to it's red counterpart and they can continue the tour viewing all the red house panos via their hotspots.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Bradford,
Have a look at the project found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12273&p=50688&hilit ... day#p50772

How it works is you build the tour Red House.
Then add the panos to build the Blue house so all panos are in the tour browser but only hotspots between the nodes of the separate tours with no hotspots that link the two tours together.
Use the list mode so you can copy and paste the hotspots to get the same placements in the panos, just need to change the URL.

Each pano has its counterpart node in its UserData.
The project in the post uses three states where you're only looking for two.
So pano one Red is node1, and pano one Blue may be {node5}
Then the button has the action that will to open the next pano, $(ui), target Current View.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
mbb

ah- I have it working great now, thanks!