Pano Linking Question

Q&A about the latest versions
Mezzano

I am fairly new to the boards and to pano2vr, just trying to test out this amazing program but have stumbled upon a problem i just cannot seem to fix.

The problem i am having right now, is trying to link my pano's together in flash through buttons on the skin i have made. What i am trying to do is simply add a function/action on my button that when pressed, will open up a new panorama within the allready imbeded viewer on the current html page. I want to do this because i want to make a custom interface for my pano's but i do not want user's to have to reload the same images used for the interface everytime they want to go to another screen/pano.

If someone could please help me out on this issue, it would be very much appritiated.
hum@no.id

Use the "iFRAME" conception

http://humanoid.devalvr.com/test/simpletour/

This works into pano with Hotspots or external links (like as a ext. map)

*Target syntax - your iFrame name.
Mezzano

i do not want to use external links/iframe's though, thats the problem. I want to link a button in which i have created within the skin editor, to act as if it is a hotspot, whereby whn i click the button, it will load the new pano within the allready existing and imbeded panorama player.
hum@no.id

i do not want to use external links/iframe's though, thats the problem. I want to link a button in which i have created within the skin editor, to act as if it is a hotspot, whereby whn i click the button, it will load the new pano within the allready existing and imbeded panorama player.
wrote again:

Target syntax - your iFrame name.

___

Pano2VR temporarily don't work via syntax SkinEditor for loading other SWF to first SWF file...

use present - only iFrame HTML concept
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj