Embed music.mp3 - +repeat loop

Q&A about the latest versions
360Texas

Hi Thomas

Think I am beginning to understand how this XSPF Player works

The 2 option input's are song_URL Name.mp3 and Song_Title.

Autoplay defaults to TRUE. then only 1 play cycle
p2q_EmbedFlash('xspf_player_slim.swf?song_url=spain.mp3&song_title=Spanish%20Flare&autoplay=true','400','15')

Is it possible to also pano2VR Gui have our .mp3 loop ? like "&repeat_playlist" ?

I have manually add &repeat_playlist, but each time I modify that 1 pano it creates a new html showing above code snippet removing my "&repeat_playlist"

p2q_EmbedFlash('xspf_player_slim.swf?song_url=spain.mp3&song_title=Spanish%20Flare&autoplay=true&repeat_playlist','400','15')

Even with this repeat added it seems not to repeat - after the pano is displayed do a view source and look for snippet says XSPF player.

Click on the circular 'Little Planet' circle thumbnail. That was done with a Canon 5d and Sigma 8 - I go there at the end of the day after working hard in the forums.
http://360texas.com/tips/rd/tedi/index.htm

I am working with a client - who has purchased Pano2VR and I am showing her how to use pano2VR with music.

DISREGARD THE OTHER PANOS - THOSE were done with her 1 SHOT LENS. She now is using a Canon 1d Mark II, Sigma 8 and Agnos TCP-short.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com