Change Variable based on Pan?

Q&A about the latest versions
hromain

I'm trying to create a tutorial for my pano tour, and I want to introduce the user to the idea of dragging around the screen. Once they successfully move 10 degrees in either direction, I then want the instruction text to change. Right now, I have Text A visible when -10<pan<10, otherwise Text B is shown. This successfully changes the text once the user moves 10 degrees. The problem is, if the user moves the screen back to between -10 and 10 degrees, Text A appears again. I don't want that to happen.

Is there a way to change a variable or an element based on the pan of the pano? Or is there another way to accomplish this that I'm not thinking of?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can use a toggling timer and an action filter.
The timer has the action to hide the text box. The action filter has the pan angle that will allow the action to be executed.
The text box alpha has the logic block to show and hide on the pan angle.
As its using the alpha to show and hide, when the timer hides it using visible then it does not matter what the alpha is do it will not be seen again.
Regards,
Hopki
Attachments
angle_text.zip
(12.29 KiB) Downloaded 127 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/