v.6.0 beta 4 bugs

Q&A about the latest versions
stalwart

Call me thick (must be the jet lag!) but which forum post...?

Stu
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Stu,
Just to check my understanding you are you using the 3D arrows that come with Pano2VR 6 or the ones from the components forum?
The ones that come packaged with Pano2VR should use the hotspot target, the 3D Arrows with Move to View which is posted in the Components forum has been modified to work with the target view.
Cheers,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
stalwart

errr - dunno / can't remember whether I used the Components Toolbox or an example Skin from one of your Tutorials. Where's the "components forum"?

If starting "afresh" which would be better to use? That as packaged with Pano2VR or that which is posted in the components forum?

Stu
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Stu,
The packaged 3D Arrows should work as should.
The 3D Arrows that have Move to View, have now been modified to use the target view.
If your not sure if you have the good component have a look here: viewforum.php?f=22
Use the Components Index.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
stalwart

Hopki wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:59 pm Hi Stu,
The packaged 3D Arrows should work as should.
The 3D Arrows that have Move to View, have now been modified to use the target view.
If your not sure if you have the good component have a look here: viewforum.php?f=22
Use the Components Index.
Regards,
Hopki
Cheers Martin,

Appears to all be working OK.....

Stu