How to link different panos than starting pano

Q&A about the latest versions
Ulli

Hi there,

maybe it is very easy to solve, but I didnt find anything....
I have a tour with over 65 panos and to marketing it I would like to post on social media different panos e.g. outdoor pool or registry office, to allow people to enter the tour not only at the starting pano.
Is there a method to implement a link into the different locations, so when I am posting the link, the user is lead to that pano? If yes, what kind of link must that be like?

thank you for your help!

regards

Ulli
k.ary.n
Gnome

Yes.

Every node in a tour is assigned a number or Node ID. You'll find this ID in the info popup that appears when you hover over a node in the tour browser.
nodeid.jpg
nodeid.jpg (69.75 KiB) Viewed 2265 times
You would then just link to that specific node by adding its node ID to the end of the URL: http://ggnome.com/example/tour/index.html#node5.

To do this, first select Direct node access in the HTML template settings (HTML 5 output > HTML panel > HTML template settings).

You can also use custom node IDs.

In User Data, you'll find a field called Custom Node ID. Give your node an ID, like pool.

Then, link directly to a node using it's custom ID: http://ggnome.com/example/tour/index.html#pool. (make sure direct node access is selected in the html template settings before you output.)
Ulli

Wow, brilliant, thank you very much for your help! Regards Ulli
Ink8455

Not sure if this helps, but I start my tours with a map (jpg image). All the pano nodes are on the map.
The map also appears as the first image in the Thumbnail Menu.

Users start on the map, start on any chosen pano, can navigate from pano to pano or return to the map and jump to a new location.

Does that help?